Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

The true why there are not so much Asian guy and white woman realtionships and some thoughs...

• xisama
  • xisama's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #141676 by xisama

FACEPALM.

I see from your comment that you do not know ANYTHING about Hip hop music. Do not generalise about things you don't understand. You would rather listen to Justin Beiber while poorly educated people listen to Hip hop?

Apart from the over-produced rap that the pop industry produces, Hop hop is the opposite of dumb, it is intelligent and conscientious, do you think Justin Bieber is more educated or smart than people who make or listen to Hip hop? He isn't even capable of writing his own music! He is just a puppet in front of a microphone who recites something that someone else has written, over a beat that someone else has produced. All he can say is the same stuff about his teenage crushes, would you ever see him writing anything thought provoking or attempting to explore politics, social inequlity, capitalism, history etc.

I said it often before, i don't think ALL people who listen to hip hop are equal. but the majority want to be a bad boy.

And people who listen to music which often (not always!!!) glamorize violence and show nearly naked woman in their music videos are often not that educated.

First of all i am not a fan of justin bieber.
I don't think justin bieber music is perfect or very good too. but he does not seems to be a bad boy who treats woman bad and is very sucesfull in it (200Mio Dollar). why do justin bieder have so much haters? in our sociey nice and friendly guys are gay and bad boys are true mens. we need really more sexuell elucidation and a revolution.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by xisama.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• EricJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141680 by EricJ

xisama wrote:

FACEPALM.

I see from your comment that you do not know ANYTHING about Hip hop music. Do not generalise about things you don't understand. You would rather listen to Justin Beiber while poorly educated people listen to Hip hop?

Apart from the over-produced rap that the pop industry produces, Hop hop is the opposite of dumb, it is intelligent and conscientious, do you think Justin Bieber is more educated or smart than people who make or listen to Hip hop? He isn't even capable of writing his own music! He is just a puppet in front of a microphone who recites something that someone else has written, over a beat that someone else has produced. All he can say is the same stuff about his teenage crushes, would you ever see him writing anything thought provoking or attempting to explore politics, social inequlity, capitalism, history etc.

I said it often before, i don't think ALL people who listen to hip hop are equal. but the majority want to be a bad boy.

And people who listen to music which often (not always!!!) glamorize violence and show nearly naked woman in their music videos are often not that educated.

I don't think justin bieber music is perfect or very good too. but he does not seems to be a bad boy who treats woman bad and is very sucesfull in it (200Mio Dollar). why do justin bieder have so much haters? in our sociey nice and friendly guys are gay and bad boys are true mens. we need really more sexuell elucidation and a revolution.

Music taste does not depends on education. It does not make sense to judge one's music taste to his education. Music is expression of emotion, or idea. A jerk can still listen to classical music. And do you think well educated people should not listen to those music or watch those video?
Try to think deeply about it. Besides, Justin Bieber is just one example they give. Don't just sterotype on every example you listed.

• J-Ho
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141681 by J-Ho
I believe people hate Justin Bieber because his talent does not = his success.

He just have the right combination that gets people ticked.

I bet more then half of his youtube views are from haters, but they're helping his cause.

silly sheeps.

• EricJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141683 by EricJ
I started listening to more hip hop music when I was in university
I like their beat and /or rhythm which seems keep me active or energetic
and calm myself down from stressful work sometimes.

• xisama
  • xisama's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141689 by xisama

EricJ wrote: I started listening to more hip hop music when I was in university

I mean with good educated not only intelligent but more wisdom and smart. and you are not more smart or intelligent then other people if you go or went to the university. i am student and some student are really childish (very loud at lessons, damages desk, bad behavior, no esteem )..

• EricJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141693 by EricJ

xisama wrote:

EricJ wrote: I started listening to more hip hop music when I was in university

I mean with good educated not only intelligent but more wisdom and smart. and you are not more smart or intelligent then other people if you go or went to the university. i am student and some student are really childish (very loud at lessons, damages desk, bad behavior, no esteem )..

Now I wonder what kind of school are you going to. :huh:

• hammstein
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141707 by hammstein
the truth is i was born little earlier.

• MagicMarker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141827 by MagicMarker

xisama wrote:

MagicMarker wrote:

xisama wrote:
But Good Media imagine? black guys have often a very bad prestige too. so people say that they lie a lot (my own experience) and have a bad conservative attitude against woman (i read in some forum about this topic). that's why i wish more interracial relationships with asian males then with bad black males. :laugh:

Aye, looks are the most important thing to attract women.

Mm... I'd say black guys have a "bad boy" image hoisted upon them by media and stereotypes. That's not helpful in some areas of life (finding a job, avoiding police, etc.) but very helpful in others (attracting women).

First of all black people are not often physical stronger then Asian. ok i am with my about 171cm (5,7') a little bit short. but in generally i would say that average young east Asian men are about 173-174cm (5,8') and that's about 6-7cm taller then average white girl.
then the bad boy imagine in the media and the stereotypes are good for the business of some kind of black rapper in the hip hop-rap music. who buy the music? the target group are often young not so good educated boys, men or girl who believes this stupid stereotypes that woman like bad boys . i would also prefer Justin Bieber music over this music. furthermore i think is not good for the society if you give such a imagine. i mean it leads only to hate and we are living in a equal status of men and woman. so it's difficult if men treats a woman bad and the woman like it...
And no, look is only a part of the important things. There are other things too and you needs also some luck.^^

It doesn't matter whether they are or not, just that the media paints that picture and both men and women swallow it up. Some people choose to see what they believe, and so end up believing that any random black guy speaks Ebonics, lives in the 'hood, drives a beater with loud hip hop playing, and sleeps around but gets away with it because of his sexual prowess. Some women (okay, many women) like that - the sense of adventure, the physical protection, the chance to tame a bad boy.

I don't pretend to understand their psychology. It's probably just the fashionable trend to date at the moment.

And as for men treating women badly - believe it or not some women equate that with a desirable man. Someone who can be dominant and order her around *must* have more status than a weak guy preaching equality but letting the woman "walk all over him". Low self-esteem probably contributes something to it as well. And from reading some sociology research, it seems that women who grow up in a certain environment (absentee father mostly) and are surrounded by this kind of men don't know better and think that's how all men are. And frankly, they don't get a chance to mingle with any other kind of men due to geographic segregation and a social circle divide.

Likewise, most "proper" girls aren't too interested in a guy living the gangster lifestyle, except for possibly as a short-term thrill toy.

• A.Valid.Username
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141877 by A.Valid.Username

xisama wrote:

FACEPALM.

First off, if you think Justin Bieber fans are more educated than hip hop fans than you are sadly mistaking AND overlooking a very important factor... AGE. Many Justin Bieber fans are pretty damn young and the majority of hip hop fans are probably going to be older because there is more EXPLICIT, or bad words/content dealing with violence, sex, etc.

So I dont see how a 12 yr old girl that is bat ish crazy about Justin Bieber would be more educated than any other listener. And at the same time there are many who listen to him that are older and the same is true for hip-hop except try going to a Justin Bieber concert and then a 50 cent concert. I HIGHLY doubt you will see nearly as many, if any at all, young kids at a 50 cent concert. I was 16 when I went to my first rap concert and everyone I was around were young to middle aged adults and they definitely outnumbered the amount of teenagers.

Now unless all these young girls crying and screaming due to Bieber Fever are all geniuses with maturity decades beyond their age, I fail to see how Justin Bieber fans are more "educated"

• Livie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #141886 by Livie
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Livie.