Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

The true why there are not so much Asian guy and white woman realtionships and some thoughs...

• xisama
  • xisama's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140685 by xisama

Aerathon wrote:

xisama wrote:

Aerathon wrote: I avoid girls who have sex on the first date. Jeez if they give out that easily, who can say they won't sleep with other dudes.

How about if men do it like that? :laugh:

You can't compare men with woman. After all, women are the ones who get pregnant for 9 months.

Lock and key analogy bro

Let's support feminist parties. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kenneth Loo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140688 by Kenneth Loo

Aerathon wrote: I avoid girls who have sex on the first date. Jeez if they give out that easily, who can say they won't sleep with other dudes.

i'll have sex with her first before doing that lololol

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140706 by lights

UKPHILIPPINES wrote:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT BRO.
EASY WOMEN are throw away rubbished.
HARD TO GET/PLEASED WOMEN are Diamonds. B)

Na they just ask for diamonds. Instead of dinner.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Marze ❤
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by lights.

• psmonk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140711 by psmonk

xisama wrote: I have now my first interracial relationship and must say i am really happy. i talked it with my parents too...

there is one fact why many Asian guy prefer Asian woman as wife. i think...because Asian woman from asian are often more obedient and there are more into the stric and conservative familiar cultur. so it would be easier to give up everything for the family.

and the second reason is that asian guy are often too shy to speak with white girls.

my girlfriends said that the european white girls are often well educated and have good manners. so if you treats them kind and ask them for eating, most of the girls would not say no if you want sleep with her. ^^

so Asian guys needs only more courage and self confident.

sorry for my bad English. and you could have other opinion too. let's discuss.

you're generalizing too much.. Sure your reasons might've been vaild decades ago but in this post-modern world, I think it could be the total opposite. Asian woman are wayy too westernized these days, and coupled with their character, drive and ambitions in life, they can be one hell to deal with as opposed to the obedient and conservative woman you say they are xD

I do agree though that asian men are more often shy than not when approaching white girls... Truth is the majority of white girls aren't into asian men, so there is always the fear of being turned down which can hurt a man's ego.

More
12 years 2 months ago #140715 by th3f4llen
I'm pretty sure this topic has been discussed over 9000 times already and the reasons are pretty much the same everytime...

if you're reading this...

you're gay

• Northwing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140716 by Northwing
pft...what man, really?

If a guy was willing or expected sex from me off a first date no matter how much supper costed, rather, from any 'date', he clearly wants it easy, and would basically get the restaurant door in his face, and me walking home.
Never mistaken my shyness for naive easiness ;)
It sounds like buying the woman for the most part....

I actually dislike this casual modern dating world----no value in anything. I am so waiting for marriage. :whistle:

• CO2
  • Supporter (2024)
  • Supporter (2024)
More
12 years 2 months ago #140725 by CO2

Northwing wrote: pft...what man, really?

If a guy was willing or expected sex from me off a first date no matter how much supper costed, rather, from any 'date', he clearly wants it easy, and would basically get the restaurant door in his face, and me walking home.

I actually dislike this casual modern dating world----no value in anything. I am so waiting for marriage. :whistle:

I agree with you, kick his axx, that should serve him rite. :evil:

• BestNerdie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140728 by BestNerdie
Don't worry girls, I am a nice guy!

• Northwing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140729 by Northwing

CO2 wrote:

Northwing wrote: pft...what man, really?

I agree with you, kick his axx, that should serve him rite. :evil:

:laugh: *innocent harmless face* "what?"

• Northwing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140730 by Northwing

BestNerdie wrote: Don't worry girls, I am a nice guy!

Oh my gosh....the MOO thing was really funny XD.....he was so dramatic about it...his face....lol