Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

The true why there are not so much Asian guy and white woman realtionships and some thoughs...

More
12 years 2 months ago #140731 by Lintsi
this thread gets me laugh but also annoyed :S

Like every1 else here I think that sex after first date just won't work.. It's an other thing to meet in a club when both are drunk and then have a one night stand with stranger..but to have sex after dinner on a first date..that's just..... :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aerathon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140732 by Aerathon

Kenneth Loo wrote:

Aerathon wrote: I avoid girls who have sex on the first date. Jeez if they give out that easily, who can say they won't sleep with other dudes.

i'll have sex with her first before doing that lololol

In that case, make sure you use protection. God knows what they have on them. The risk is simply too big for me.

• Yimy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140750 by Yimy
ok ok, First of all, the sex is always better before dinner. Having sex after getting all stuffed is not fun xD (I eat a lot)

To the thread opener, normally when a girl goes to dinner with you on a first date, she is looking forward a stable relationship, and will not easily let you have sex with her even if she wants to, because that would make her look "slutty". (Most of my friends are females, since i was a child, cos boys didnt wanted to play with me, yeah it was racism, but i got benefitted along the years, screw you guys! xD)

The one night stand girls are on pubs and discos, if you endure enough until late hours of the night, then the desperated girls are there, also annoying and disturbing ppl (like me xDD i came back 7am).

If what you really want is to have sex, go to those places, is much more easy and you harm nobody.

If you really like that girl, don't think about sex at all, and it will come faster.

"Guys know that they love a girl when they don't think in having sex with her, Girls know that they love a guy when they want to have sex with him badly" -- Random meme from internet xDD but it's fun.

If you are looking forward to hook up "quick n easy" there it goes the Good ol' Yimy's tricks xDDD:

If a girl pays YOU food/drinks/entrance to a pub/disco where you refused to get in cos didnt want to pay to get in, she is quite interested in you. (95%)

If all her friends leaves, but she tell you that she isn't tired at all, she is interested on you xD.(70%)

If she tells you "Hey look at those girls, they are hot, go tell them something" she is interested on you and testing you (How cruel) (Unless SHE want those girls, or is a very close friend of yours XD)

ETC xD

About the girls who have sex on first date/night. To think that they are slutty or will carry a lot of sex diseases is very, very, sexist. I have been with girls on first meet and they turned out to be really nice girls. Yeah, sometimes it's because they are "slutty", which isn't really "bad", i mean, lot of guys would get laid at first chance, and if they do, or they do get laid with 3 different girls in less than a week, they are like heros, but if it's about a girl, she's a ***** ? wtf is that ? xD. Sometimes it's because they are more liberal, and know better what they can do, they should do, and know how to ignore the bullshit like "what would people say"

Normally girls are more higienic than guys. They use to care a lot more about the sexual diseases and know more about the subject. Just use protection, and don't be out ther spreading your seed freely xD.

Yes, hangover afternoons are the best to post, when you don't wanna play anything or watch movies at all xD

• Aerathon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140783 by Aerathon

Yimy wrote: ok ok, First of all, the sex is always better before dinner. Having sex after getting all stuffed is not fun xD (I eat a lot)

To the thread opener, normally when a girl goes to dinner with you on a first date, she is looking forward a stable relationship, and will not easily let you have sex with her even if she wants to, because that would make her look "slutty". (Most of my friends are females, since i was a child, cos boys didnt wanted to play with me, yeah it was racism, but i got benefitted along the years, screw you guys! xD)

The one night stand girls are on pubs and discos, if you endure enough until late hours of the night, then the desperated girls are there, also annoying and disturbing ppl (like me xDD i came back 7am).

If what you really want is to have sex, go to those places, is much more easy and you harm nobody.

If you really like that girl, don't think about sex at all, and it will come faster.

"Guys know that they love a girl when they don't think in having sex with her, Girls know that they love a guy when they want to have sex with him badly" -- Random meme from internet xDD but it's fun.

If you are looking forward to hook up "quick n easy" there it goes the Good ol' Yimy's tricks xDDD:

If a girl pays YOU food/drinks/entrance to a pub/disco where you refused to get in cos didnt want to pay to get in, she is quite interested in you. (95%)

If all her friends leaves, but she tell you that she isn't tired at all, she is interested on you xD.(70%)

If she tells you "Hey look at those girls, they are hot, go tell them something" she is interested on you and testing you (How cruel) (Unless SHE want those girls, or is a very close friend of yours XD)

ETC xD

About the girls who have sex on first date/night. To think that they are slutty or will carry a lot of sex diseases is very, very, sexist. I have been with girls on first meet and they turned out to be really nice girls. Yeah, sometimes it's because they are "slutty", which isn't really "bad", i mean, lot of guys would get laid at first chance, and if they do, or they do get laid with 3 different girls in less than a week, they are like heros, but if it's about a girl, she's a ***** ? wtf is that ? xD. Sometimes it's because they are more liberal, and know better what they can do, they should do, and know how to ignore the bullshit like "what would people say"

Normally girls are more higienic than guys. They use to care a lot more about the sexual diseases and know more about the subject. Just use protection, and don't be out ther spreading your seed freely xD.

Yes, hangover afternoons are the best to post, when you don't wanna play anything or watch movies at all xD

How is that assumption sexist? I'm pretty sure studies have shown that sexual activeness (multiple partners scenario) is directly proportional to the chance of getting sexually transmitted diseases. You may say that protection can stop everything. That's not true however. Accidents do happen. Sometimes condoms break or they are fitted improperly. That's why the prevention rate for condom is around 80 something percent not the theoretical 100%.
In addition, I have never called anyone a slut. I only implied that the girls who don't treat sex seriously are likely to have multiple sex partners at the same time. I can't find any scientific evidence at the moment. It is just common sense. And most guys are not comfortable with sharing lol.

Oh and guys who have a lot of sex are also disease carriers. Only childish immature boys think they are heroes.

• bentobeatbox
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140786 by bentobeatbox
Where's the mystery if you're gonna give it all up on the first date?
What has happened to society? smh.

• Aerathon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140796 by Aerathon

bentobeatbox wrote: Where's the mystery if you're gonna give it all up on the first date?
What has happened to society? smh.

People just don't take sex as seriously as they used to. Back in the old days, sex used to be something that strengthens the bond between two people who promised to spend their lives together. Nowadays, it is just something people do for fun mostly. lol Following this trend, maybe someday in the future, having sex will be like shaking hands.

• MagicMarker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140801 by MagicMarker
Hm... well, I think this guy's attitude gets him the sex. I mean, without imposing any value judgement, he obviously wants it enough to try for it. And if you try enough or get lucky the first time, you'll meet women who share that same POV, especially if alcohol and disco are involved.

So instead of bashing him, accept that there are men and women both who want a faster progression to sex, with or without a relationship. If both parties are willing (and it does seem like with him), what's the problem?

Now he probably can't go and generalize that all western women are into equality or that equality = acting like a sex-hungry man.

• TigerInside
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140804 by TigerInside

MagicMarker wrote: So instead of bashing him, accept that there are men and women both who want a faster progression to sex, with or without a relationship. If both parties are willing (and it does seem like with him), what's the problem?

This.

• joeno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140989 by joeno

MagicMarker wrote: Hm... well, I think this guy's attitude gets him the sex. I mean, without imposing any value judgement, he obviously wants it enough to try for it. And if you try enough or get lucky the first time, you'll meet women who share that same POV, especially if alcohol and disco are involved.

Thank you for clearly explaining what I tried in a muddled way. Reckon it's fine if you physically don't like sex, or don't see the hype with it. Whatever. But don't play the "only sluts give themselves away that easily" card. That's misogynstic, as no one would say the same thing to a man who is a playa.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joeno.

• Jessie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #141065 by Jessie

xisama wrote:

EricJ wrote:

xisama wrote: guys and woman we are living in the 21 centuries. so is normal for a woman to have sex without love too. and many want experience with Asian guy too. don't beliave in that old stupid stereotype , that woman can not have sex without love or that they only want have a bf who is much taller then her.

see: sex and the city, casual dating sites with 50% woman, this site with so many woman...

So do you take her to dinner whenever you want to have sex with her?
Another question is, do you love her, or it's just a kind of 'relationship'?

ok i will answer that question because i want more asian male white woman relationships^^. no we are really in love and it's strong. and it's much stronger then my earlier relationship with a Asian girl.

yes i think for most guy: the goal is to have sex with girls on the fist date after dinner or cinema. because they have no endurance but are only to shy to make a try. but in a relationship you can not do it!
and you have to make trust first, and that's why is a dinner or cinema good. furthermore is good to pay as men.

I can't believe what you just wrote. This is hilarious.