Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Would you (an Asian man) date a single mother?

More
1 year 9 months ago #537023 by LlamaDragon

Adil_Mehmut wrote: Hello OP, only case I know that's a success is when the chick and da bloke are both single parents with half Chinese babies. Then that worked out. But I am not confident most Chinese men will want to raise others babies aye.

I get it. Thanks for your honesty 😅

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537024 by Adil_Mehmut

LlamaDragon wrote:

Adil_Mehmut wrote: Hello OP, only case I know that's a success is when the chick and da bloke are both single parents with half Chinese babies. Then that worked out. But I am not confident most Chinese men will want to raise others babies aye.

The best chance you have is to find one of those naive and soft fellow that's kind of desperate. For its not too hard to find among Chinese men in Britain due to racism. Then if you treat him like a king and teach your baby to be a true Chinese and to fight for the Chinese civilisation. Then you will have a better chance to hook his heart.

Alas... Maybe you will turn on him once you get him to not sign a prenup aye love?

More
1 year 9 months ago #537025 by LlamaDragon

Adil_Mehmut wrote:

LlamaDragon wrote:

The best chance you have is to find one of those naive and soft fellow that's kind of desperate. For its not too hard to find among Chinese men in Britain due to racism. Then if you treat him like a king and teach your baby to be a true Chinese and to fight for the Chinese civilisation. Then you will have a better chance to hook his heart.

Alas... Maybe you will turn on him once you get him to not sign a prenup aye love?

Ayeeeee Adil. I’m taking many notes 👌🏻

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537026 by Adil_Mehmut

LlamaDragon wrote:

Adil_Mehmut wrote:

LlamaDragon wrote:

Ayeeeee Adil. I’m taking many notes 👌🏻

Don't take notes from me, learn from Teacher Vincent haha

Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Adil_Mehmut.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537027 by paulest
I would date a single mother but I'm unsure if I could genuinely share intimacy and be a father figure to someone else's child. It's not the child's fault for anything but it comes to me as a big responsibility since I'm a man child myself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LlamaDragon

More
1 year 9 months ago #537028 by Rentaloppa

San_Ichiban wrote:

Rentaloppa wrote: I personally don’t mind. But Generally speaking a lot of Asian men prefer to have their own child, even the elder family. But it’s not something that will definitely hold you back from getting what you want, your title is a very good achievement and it’s easily something that helps you to attract people that appreciate your commitment ✌️

you know what i'd prefer oppa? having a spring roll of my own!

Relax my child , no one will steal your spring roll. *hide my Vietnamese subway*

internet wisdom>if you are a good boy you will have one girlfriend, if you are not, you will have many

More
1 year 9 months ago #537031 by Jacz32
I don't think dating a single mother is a problem. I think when people are in their mid 30s and trying to date its to be expected that their maybe be kids involved from either or both parties.
I think it comes more down to what's the relationship with the child's other parent is like. because ultimately they will also be apart of the relationship.
I have one co worker where his wifes ex boyfriend is constantly trying to start up crap and they are in and out of the courtroom for child custody battles went on for 6 years.
and I also see another guy that's so chill with his ex wife he can pick up his kid when ever to do what ever, and the ex wife even invites him over for dinner, he even baby sits his and the exwifes other child when ever asked because when they separated they made a commitment that the child would no suffer because they couldn't work it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LlamaDragon

• Juno
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 year 9 months ago #537039 by Juno
I did, if I could go back in time, I wouldn't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rawn, Adil_Mehmut, LlamaDragon

More
1 year 9 months ago #537041 by LlamaDragon

paulest wrote: I would date a single mother but I'm unsure if I could genuinely share intimacy and be a father figure to someone else's child. It's not the child's fault for anything but it comes to me as a big responsibility since I'm a man child myself.

That’s fair. Heeeey at least you’re admitting to being a man child who doesn’t want a huge responsibility like that. Some people just want to live their life carefree and I respect that. Being with a single parent isn’t for everyone, I totally get it. Thanks for your honesty on the subject.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537042 by LlamaDragon

Jacz32 wrote: I don't think dating a single mother is a problem. I think when people are in their mid 30s and trying to date its to be expected that their maybe be kids involved from either or both parties.
I think it comes more down to what's the relationship with the child's other parent is like. because ultimately they will also be apart of the relationship.
I have one co worker where his wifes ex boyfriend is constantly trying to start up crap and they are in and out of the courtroom for child custody battles went on for 6 years.
and I also see another guy that's so chill with his ex wife he can pick up his kid when ever to do what ever, and the ex wife even invites him over for dinner, he even baby sits his and the exwifes other child when ever asked because when they separated they made a commitment that the child would no suffer because they couldn't work it out.

Thank you for your insight. Yes, the older one gets the more single parenthood is expected (unfortunately). In my case I did everything to choose the right guy but he suffered with a concussion while I was pregnant with our child and it completely changed his personality overnight. It’s funny how you can do everything to the book and life has a weird way of slapping you in the face.

True, how the guy feels about your ex is also a thing to consider. Some men have messaged me on here to say they don’t want the father in the picture at all because they don’t want the mother to have a link/relationship with the ex. All dependent on how the guy (that I’d be dating) feels I guess. Thanks again.