Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Would you (an Asian man) date a single mother?

• Xlc
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537141 by Xlc
hmm the perspective of some of the comments here are really funny
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Xlc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maskbandit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• doge
  • Pwning the Forums
  • Pwning the Forums
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537169 by doge
Depends if the little bundle of joy is in medical school.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by doge.

• Taz
  • Forum Noob
  • Forum Noob
More
1 year 9 months ago #537175 by Taz
Be careful though. Watch your child like a hawk. Pedos can be Asian too.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537193 by Rentaloppa

Taz wrote: Be careful though. Watch your child like a hawk. Pedos can be Asian too.

I think if a woman have doubt on her partner about her children, she will know when to cut it off. I don’t think anyone will risk their children just to be with someone and have to call every day and ask: hey honey are you playing ping pong with the children or are you fking wax dripping them ?!

internet wisdom>if you are a good boy you will have one girlfriend, if you are not, you will have many

More
1 year 9 months ago #537196 by paulest
I can see how some men who are not able to have their children may be willing to raise someone else's child. It's a matter of having different views than being more understanding if you think I'm just not "mature" to want to raise your or someone's child. Some men could be desperate enough to be so willing to raise someone's child to be in a relationship with you. Not likely but they could also be a pedophile trying to get closer to your kid to do you know what. For the most part, I believe that most men were probably just trying to be in a relationship because they're desperate. Or who knows, they could be simply a good-hearted man who genuinely felt so much sympathy and love for the fatherless child. That's why I said single parents would be a good match for each other because they're on the same ground. I get you meant mature as of like older men because they're more likely to be a single parent with kids as well.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537197 by Rentaloppa
What’s the logic in going to do a crime, at the same time spend some time with victims get to know each other? So it’s easier for victims to show police where to find him ?
Pedo: hey I’m about to do horrible things to your family and here’s My name, address and contact number wink*

I remembered 3 girls under the age of 10 got attacked in Australia in the last couple of years. 1 safely returned, 1 got raped and the last was killed. None was done by Asian man. Especially one of them turned himself him ,otherwise it would’ve take longer for the police to find him .

internet wisdom>if you are a good boy you will have one girlfriend, if you are not, you will have many

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537200 by maskbandit

paulest wrote: I can see how some men who are not able to have their children may be willing to raise someone else's child. It's a matter of having different views than being more understanding if you think I'm just not "mature" to want to raise your or someone's child. Some men could be desperate enough to be so willing to raise someone's child to be in a relationship with you. Not likely but they could also be a pedophile trying to get closer to your kid to do you know what. For the most part, I believe that most men were probably just trying to be in a relationship because they're desperate. Or who knows, they could be simply a good-hearted man who genuinely felt so much sympathy and love for the fatherless child. That's why I said single parents would be a good match for each other because they're on the same ground. I get you meant mature as of like older men because they're more likely to be a single parent with kids as well.

Simps competing as allies. Real men don't do that. I would ignore them, I have exposed these males.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by maskbandit.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537214 by benji9
No. There is a huge stigma against single mothers especially in Asian cultures. Your married to the family!

More
1 year 9 months ago #537217 by paulest
It doesn't mean I would avoid a beautiful woman with another man's kid, but the chance of me being long-term with her is personally close to 0. It doesn't even have anything to do with being an Asian.
My point is that no man is actively trying to be a stepdad.
I do feel sympathy for the child because they did nothing wrong except being born into a broken family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fm1223

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537218 by Rentaloppa
so a single mother is for fun and joy only when she's pretty ? the women will be like: it's okay boy, you were always placed below my children anyway..

it's tough because even if you find a woman without child who is beautiful and willing to have a child with you. majority of them get out of shape after giving birth, a small portion of them willing to do something to help it, an even smaller portion managed to make it.

Edit: I don’t mean to attack you for having things you feel like entitled to, it’s not wrong actually. When it comes to ‘reasons’not to date someone women have just as many if not more.

Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Rentaloppa.