Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

Would you (an Asian man) date a single mother?

More
1 year 9 months ago #537078 by Adil_Mehmut

San_Ichiban wrote:

Adil_Mehmut wrote: Op you seem to have an okay attitude, if you ain't trying to play us and is putting up a front.

If a woman, isn't ugly, fat, and thot, you will not have trouble finding a man.

As long as you don't trying to guilt trip men over your single motherhood (which you are seemingly not doing), and that you actually treat your man like a king and not neglect him as just a meal ticket for your son.

I just hope you will buy me some Infinity models after you get a nice guy from here as a present for me.

Did you listen to the teachings of Teacher Vincent?

where the troll police at? lmao

Who are you?! Am I a comedian or something here to amuse you?!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537086 by greensheep

Prime wrote: I'd wager to say an Asian man in his late 30's is more inclined to accept a relationship from a single mother than an Asian man in his 20's.
But I can say the hat fits for other ethnicities. Obviously, it brings an additional string, but overall, I think if I felt like this person was my soul mate, a child would not matter.

im thinking she should do the opposite. target younger dudes who dont know any better lol. the problem with men in their late 30s is, most of us are quite bitter from life experiences. if she is able to find someone at this age who hasnt tied the knot yet and/or have no kids, theres a good chance something is wrong with the guy.

she also has another problem where i assume she is in a high salary position. a lot of men get really insecure when they find out their date is able to bring home the bacon. good thing though, its computer science. quite a male dominated industry where she should at least be able to find a few guys to connect with on that topic.

the odds are against her. but anything is possible. she will just need to put in a bit more effort to find the right guy. the only thing i can suggest is to not limit the net to just asian guys.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by greensheep.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537090 by Mr.Chan
I also have 6 yrs mixed princess😍I m open to date single mum and settle down with someone who has kids.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537097 by greensheep
^there you go. a brit as well. dont miss this opportunity!

• FYI
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 9 months ago #537100 by FYI

LlamaDragon wrote: So I’ll start this off by saying I’m not a typical “baby mama” type of single mother. I’m a software engineer with a degree in Computer Science and I was engaged to be married to the father of the child. The pregnancy was several years into the relationship, so it wasn’t like I slept around and BAM! By the way, I’m white (for context).

My intent is to get married and settle down for good. I’m not looking to find a man to “trap” or for his money, because well… I don’t need it. I’m looking to find a life partner, a husband. I’ve always been attracted to Asian men but was very rarely ever approached by one in my city (London) so I settled for a WM before. Now that I’m a single mother, I’m seeing my chances of finding an Asian husband near 0 now that I’ve got a 2 year old.

So, would you personally consider dating a single mother in this scenario? I’m not easily offended, so you can be as honest as you like. Thank you.[/quote

It's difficult enough without a child, it's makes much more difficult. If you never been in a relationship with an Asian man, how do you know you want to marry an Asian man. Things are much more difficult than you think. I think most women are really clueless when it comes to Asian men. My values are much more difficult. I have met a few single mothers, my experience wasn't good with any of them.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #537104 by LlamaDragon
“If you never been in a relationship with an Asian man, how do you know you want to marry an Asian man.”

I suppose that’s a fair question. It’s all down to attraction. I live in London so it’s pretty mixed here, but Asian men stand out as being most attractive to me. It’s simply how I’m wired, biologically/mentally. I can’t really help who I’m most attracted to. I’m not closed off to other races such as my own, but everyone has their own preferences eh?

I’m sorry you had some bad experiences with single mothers, but props to you for giving them a chance (more than once). I understand there are cultural differences. I’m currently speaking to a single Chinese dad right now thanks to this website, so hopefully cultural differences won’t be too much of an issue in this case, due to shared circumstances.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by LlamaDragon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kari, FYI

More
1 year 9 months ago #537109 by Nelsonchan100

LlamaDragon wrote: “If you never been in a relationship with an Asian man, how do you know you want to marry an Asian man.”

I suppose that’s a fair question. It’s all down to attraction. I live in London so it’s pretty mixed here, but Asian men stand out as being most attractive to me. It’s simply how I’m wired, biologically/mentally. I can’t really help who I’m most attracted to. I’m not closed off to other races such as my own, but everyone has their own preferences eh?

I’m sorry you had some bad experiences with single mothers, but props to you for giving them a chance (more than once). I understand there are cultural differences. I’m currently speaking to a single Chinese dad right now thanks to this website, so hopefully cultural differences won’t be too much of an issue in this case, due to shared circumstances.

Oh really? do you find him to match you in other aspects? What if he has got many problems with her ex? Wouldn't it be a dealbreaker to you? It usually gets complicated.

• jeffreysan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 9 months ago #537110 by jeffreysan
Replied by jeffreysan on topic Would you (an Asian man) date a single mother?
Depends how old her kid are and how many, and the relationship with the baby daddy. And finally if she got a job and a car.

More
1 year 9 months ago #537111 by LlamaDragon

Nelsonchan100 wrote:

LlamaDragon wrote: “If you never been in a relationship with an Asian man, how do you know you want to marry an Asian man.”

Oh really? do you find him to match you in other aspects? What if he has got many problems with her ex? Wouldn't it be a dealbreaker to you? It usually gets complicated.

He does match me in many ways. It’s still super early days but we appear to have a lot in common - not just with the single parenthood thing but with our vision for the future. Plus he lives relatively nearby.

I was surprised actually at the amount of single dads on here! There are many.

Problems with the ex is not a dealbreaker for me. People are complicated. I see so many people around me get into and out of relationships. One of my friends is going through a court case against her ex right now and she’s not even a parent. People have pros/cons, I think it’s about weighing those up and seeing if you like the person enough to stand together with them in their struggles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greensheep

More
1 year 9 months ago #537112 by Nelsonchan100

LlamaDragon wrote:

Nelsonchan100 wrote:

He does match me in many ways. It’s still super early days but we appear to have a lot in common - not just with the single parenthood thing but with our vision for the future. Plus he lives relatively nearby.

I was surprised actually at the amount of single dads on here! There are many.

Problems with the ex is not a dealbreaker for me. People are complicated. I see so many people around me get into and out of relationships. One of my friends is going through a court case against her ex right now and she’s not even a parent. People have pros/cons, I think it’s about weighing those up and seeing if you like the person enough to stand together with them in their struggles.

Hmm but the long distance + children fron different countries would make things so hard and prevent you or him to stay together easily in the future. That is what broke many single parents relationships. How would you encounter that then?