Hey-Ai Chat

Check out the Hey-Ai discord / chat here !

The true why there are not so much Asian guy and white woman realtionships and some thoughs...

• xisama
  • xisama's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140635 by xisama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joeno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140636 by joeno

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

filou wrote: " to sleep with a guy if he buys you dinner"

okay...so how many times would I had sex now with different guys the last weeks :blink: ??.....
ohh boy, come one do u really believe that?

my gf studies philosophies and history. so i think she has some knowledge in this topic. and eating is only one aspect. you can ask her to go to the cinema and so on... too. and most of the woman know that guy want sex after the date either. so she is not stupid not to calculate that.

okay calculating that most guys want sex after that isn't hard :P but do u believe that most women actually want that and do that then?

i think modern woman yes. so very self confident woman who are really in equal status and woman who loves sex. and white woman are not like this?^^

LOL if the guy is THAT HOT, SEXY and the WOMAN already wanted him before then maybe yes....

but that happens perhaps only to 1% xDD

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joeno.

• peter zen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140638 by peter zen
just make sure you have the puncture repair kit on standby...

• illini977
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140639 by illini977

filou wrote:

illini977 wrote:

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

okay...so how many times would I had sex now with different guys the last weeks :blink: ??.....

my gf studies philosophies and history. so i think she has some knowledge in this topic. and eating is only one aspect. you can ask her to go to the cinema and so on... too. and most of the woman know that guy want sex after the date either. so she is not stupid not to calculate that.

okay calculating that most guys want sex after that isn't hard :P but do u believe that most women actually want that and do that then?

i think modern woman yes. so very self confident woman who are really in equal status and woman who loves sex. and white woman are not like this?^^

LOL if the guy is THAT HOT, SEXY and the WOMAN already wanted him before then maybe yes....

Definitely true, but probably more than 1%..? XD
With all my ex-girlfriends, I never expected, nor wanted more than usual, sex after our dinners together. I genuinely just wanted to spend time with her and eat and talk in her presence.
Maybe I'm not normal, but yeah that's just me!
It's just that dinners are more romantic, and females love romance hahahaha

=) true...yeah maybe 5-10%?

Well as far as I know, people don't ask any old random for a dinner date, they do that when they have a substantial interest in the other person.
I'm guessing that the figures will depend on if they're actually in a relationship or if they're just two people interested in each other.
But from my experience, girls seem to be at least thinking about sex after dinners because they have shown interest by accepting a dinner invitation haha

Guess what I'm trying to say is that dinner is not really a factor for women when they think about sex with the partner. It's just a little atmospheric boost of romance :)
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by illini977.

• xisama
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140640 by xisama
guys and woman we are living in the 21 centuries. so is normal for a woman to have sex without love too. and many want experience with Asian guy too. don't beliave in that old stupid stereotype , that woman can not have sex without love or that they only want have a bf who is much taller then her.

see: sex and the city, casual dating sites with 50% woman, this site with so many woman...

• joeno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140641 by joeno

illini977 wrote:

filou wrote:

illini977 wrote:

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

filou wrote:

xisama wrote:

Definitely true, but probably more than 1%..? XD
With all my ex-girlfriends, I never expected, nor wanted more than usual, sex after our dinners together. I genuinely just wanted to spend time with her and eat and talk in her presence.
Maybe I'm not normal, but yeah that's just me!
It's just that dinners are more romantic, and females love romance hahahaha

=) true...yeah maybe 5-10%?

Well as far as I know, people don't ask any old random for a dinner date, they do that when they have a substantial interest in the other person.
I'm guessing that the figures will depend on if they're actually in a relationship or if they're just two people interested in each other.
But from my experience, girls seem to be at least thinking about sex after dinners because they have shown interest by accepting a dinner invitation haha

As long as he's not deceiving anyone, personally don't see what is wrong with going out on dates and having sex afterwards.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by joeno.

• EricJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140642 by EricJ

xisama wrote: guys and woman we are living in the 21 centuries. so is normal for a woman to have sex without love too. and many want experience with Asian guy too. don't beliave in that old stupid stereotype , that woman can not have sex without love or that they only want have a bf who is much taller then her.

see: sex and the city, casual dating sites with 50% woman, this site with so many woman...

So do you take her to dinner whenever you want to have sex with her?
Another question is, do you love her, or it's just a kind of 'relationship'?

• filou
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #140645 by filou

EricJ wrote:

xisama wrote: guys and woman we are living in the 21 centuries. so is normal for a woman to have sex without love too. and many want experience with Asian guy too. don't beliave in that old stupid stereotype , that woman can not have sex without love or that they only want have a bf who is much taller then her.

of course there#s sex without love also for women - although this sounds for me more like having a sex-raltionship and not going out with a woman on a first date -.- but then again why going out to a restaurant when both sides know they want to have sex---

• xisama
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140646 by xisama

EricJ wrote:

ok i will answer that question because i want more asian male white woman relationships^^. no we are really in love and it's strong. and it's much stronger then my earlier relationship with a Asian girl.

yes i think for most guy: the goal is to have sex with girls on the fist date after dinner or cinema. because they have no endurance but are only to shy to make a try. but in a relationship you can not do it!
and you have to make trust first, and that's why is a dinner or cinema good. furthermore is good to pay as men.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by xisama.

• EricJ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #140649 by EricJ

xisama wrote:

EricJ wrote:

ok i will answer that question because i want more asian male white woman relationships^^. no we are really in love and it's strong. and it's much stronger then my earlier relationship with a Asian girl.

yes i think for most guy: the goal is to have sex with girls on the fist date after dinner or cinema. because they have no endurance but are only to shy to make a try. but in a relationship you can not do it!
and you have to make trust first, and that's why is a dinner or cinema good. furthermore is good to pay as men.

Thanks for your advice but I am not looking for relationship like that. :)
I am not thinking dating a woman for sex. I like to date her for dinner becuase I want to explore more of her. Of course I hope to have sex with the girl I like. But sex would be part of exploration.
Haha perhaps that's why I can't get a caucasian girl so far. :pinch:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by EricJ.